Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino boasts one of the largest and most visited casinos on the island of Curaçao.
The Princess Casino, located right on site, offers guests and locals plenty of adults-only fun from 10 a.m. to 3 a.m. (Sunday-Thursday) and 10 a.m.to 4 a.m. (Friday & Saturday). Partake in daily lucky draws, special promotions and VIP member amenities when you sign up!
Plus, try your hand at any of these games and more:
- Nearly 300 of the latest slot machines ($0.05 - $1.00 minimum bets)
- Three American Roulette tables ($0.50 minimum bet)
- Four Blackjack tables - Progressive bonus of $250,000! ($5.00 minimum bet)
- Two Caribbean Stud Poker tables - Progressive bonus of $8,000! ($5.00 minimum bet)
- And coming soon, three additional poker tables
- Kadushi Jackpot – a wide area mystery jackpot with a chance to win over $20,000 every time!
Our friendly staff awaits you at the Princess Casino. Come on in to test your luck, or to just enjoy a great night out with friends! In addition to the array of casino games available, guests can dance the night away and enjoy local performances, or simply grab a drink and mingle. Plus, live entertainment every Thursday, Friday and Saturday starting at 10 p.m.!
Guests can also participate in free casino tours, offered daily:
- Learn to Play
- Play for Fun
Whatever the reason for your next Sunscape Curaçao getaway, the Princess Casino is a must-see!
*Table games are open Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. to 3 a.m. and Friday & Saturday from 5 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Day Trips & Tours
- City Tour: A sightseeing tour to the Queen Juliana Bridge overlooking Willemstad and Fort Nassau. The area features local handicrafts and a famous liqueur distillery where you can taste the original Blue Curaçao.
- West Trip: Tour the Piscadera area, Julianadorp, Saltpans at Jan Kok, Sta. Martha viewpoint, Knipbay, Boca Pistol and San Pedro.
- East Trip: Tour Fort Amsterdam, Scharloo, liquor factory, Slavedepot, Caribbean Handcraft, Caracasbay, Spanishwater, Botanical Garden and Fort Nassau.
- World-class shopping including: Saliña’s Gallery and Zuikertuintje
- ATV Tour: Visit the western side of Curaçao.
- Mi Dushi Trip: A sunset trip through Spanish waters, tasting a delicious wine and dinner while enjoying the beautiful view of Jan Sofat, the noble area