The island of Curaçao is rich with natural beauty, history, and culture. You’ll also find many exciting adventures, attractions and sightseeing trips including:
Day Trips & Tours
- City Tour: A sightseeing tour to the Queen Juliana Bridge overlooking Willemstad and Fort Nassau. The area features local handicrafts and a famous liqueur distillery where you can taste the original Blue Curaçao.
- West Trip: Tour the Piscadera area, Julianadorp, Saltpans at Jan Kok, Sta. Martha viewpoint, Knipbay, Boca Pistol and San Pedro.
- East Trip: Tour Fort Amsterdam, Scharloo, liquor factory, Caribbean Handcraft, Caracas Bay, Spanish Water, Botanical Garden and Fort Nassau.
- World-class shopping including: Saliña’s Gallery and Zuikertuintje
- ATV Tour: Visit the western side of Curaçao.
- Mi Dushi Trip: A sunset trip through Spanish waters, tasting a delicious wine and dinner while enjoying the beautiful view of Jan Sofat, the noble area
- National Underwater Park: This nearby diving site was named one of the best diving sites in the world by World’s Best Diving & Resorts/Sport Diver Edition. Curaçao has over 60 pristine dive sites and spectacular snorkeling in crystal clear blue waters.
- Island Trip: Explore the East and West sides of Curaçao’s unharmed nature, plantation houses and natural beaches.
- Eco Trip: Visit Northern Christoffel Park featuring the tallest mountain of the surrounding islands, 7-Boca, Hato Caves, Indian painting and Boca Pistol, among other attractions.
- Taste of Curaçao: Feel the thrill of snorkeling on a shallow reef and at the famous tugboat wreck. Dare to take the plunge from our wild and wicked Rope Swing.
- Jeep Safari: An adventurous thrill ride through the island while visiting caves, beautiful beaches and dive sites.
Local Points of Interest
- Curaçao Seaquarium and Dolphin Encounter: Two popular tourist attractions located close to the resort.
- Horseback Riding: Enjoy the beauty of our flora and fauna with a panoramic view of the ocean and visit a small zoo while taking a nice horseback ride.
- Hato Caves & Ostrich Farm: This tour will take you into an approximately 180,000-year-old cave for a 50 minute guided tour. Afterward, visit the ostrich farm where you’ll be introduced to their way of life and growth. For those who like new experiences, taste ostrich meat in the Ostrich Restaurant.
- Historic & Cultural Drive: Visit the Kurá Hulanda Museum, the Fort Amsterdam Parliament, Scharloo and the culturally diverse capital city of Willemstad. A UNESCO World Heritage site, Willemstad offers distinctive architecture, museums, monuments and world-class shopping.
Deep Sea Fishing and Sunset Cruises
Ocean Encounters, our on-site PADI 5-star dive and snorkel center, also offers daily fishing trips. Book a deep sea fishing trip on one of our specially equipped fishing boats and fish for Dorado, Wahoo, Tuna, Barracuda, Marlin and Sailfish. Full and half-day trips are available.
We also offer day or sunset cruises. To find out more about deep sea fishing or cruises, click here.