Located in Puerto Vallarta’s Hotel Zone on the Bay of Banderas, the oceanfront Sunscape Puerto Vallarta offers beautiful beaches with stunning mountain views. Downtown Puerto Vallarta offers excellent options for dining, nightlife, and exciting activities, including the famous seaside promenade, the Malecón. Nearby, there are four golf courses, secluded beaches and mountain towns, plus fishing, swimming with dolphins and whale watching.
- El Malecón: A favorite for locals and tourists alike, El Malecón is a seaside promenade spanning over 2,800 feet through Old Vallarta and downtown with restaurants, bars, discos, art galleries, and shopping. Along the promenade, one will find unique sculptures made by local and international artists, plus street performers playing music, painting, creating beautiful sand sculptures, and clowns performing tricks.
- Old Vallarta: Old Town Vallarta, also known as the Romantic Zone, with its cobblestone streets and quiet atmosphere, is a reflection of a typical Mexican style town. Here you can enjoy cafés, restaurants, shops, boutiques, art galleries and a great variety of nightclubs near Los Muertos beach.
- Rio Cuale Island: Between downtown and Old Vallarta is the Cuale River, Rio Cuale Island is between the two arms of the river and is a wonder to explore. There is a central walkway with shops great for finding souvenirs and authentic handcrafts, plus restaurants and cafés. There are also cobbled passages, tropical trees and Gringo Gulch, which offers beautiful views of the mountains. A fun way to get to the island is crossing the river on one of the traditional swinging bridges.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: One of the most visited places in Puerto Vallarta is Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, a symbol of the city recognized worldwide. With its wonderful architecture and famous crown, it is a meeting point for thousands of pilgrims visiting all year round, particularly in December when the Feast of the Virgin of Guadalupe is celebrated.
- Marina Vallarta: Marina Vallarta, a modern and sophisticated area located a few minutes from the Puerto Vallarta International Airport, offers a great variety of attractions. It has a world class golf course, an exclusive hotel zone, a marina with luxury yachts and boats from all over the world, a boardwalk with a variety of restaurants and a lighthouse from where one can enjoy a spectacular view of Puerto Vallarta.
- Los Arcos Marine Park: The well-known Puerto Vallarta “Arcos,” located to the south of the city are small granite islands jutting out of the water. They are called Los Arcos due to their arched shape rock formations. The largest is 25 meters high so even boats can navigate through it. The smaller arches are ideal places to snorkel and dive, as people can swim through them and dive in the numerous caves and tunnels shaped through time by nature.
To learn more about tours close to Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, visit AMSTAR’s website.
- Beach volleyball
- Water volleyball and water polo
- Sport fishing*
- Scuba diving*
- Motorized water sports*
- Two waterslides
- Large main pool with pool games and swim-up bar
- Yoga on the beach daily
*Additional costs may apply.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi (adults only)
- Two lit tennis courts
- Golfing* (nearby)
- Outdoor theater
*Additional costs may apply.
Unlimited-Fun® continues with nightly live entertainment*, music and shows as follows:
- Mondays are Curaçao Day with folkloric lessons and shows
- Thursdays are Boulevard gala night: Dancing under the Stars
- Fridays join us for our Talent Night when the staff and guests show the best they have
* Nightly entertainment is subject to change without notice.
Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino boasts one of the largest and most visited casinos on the island of Curaçao. The casino offers plenty of adults-only fun from 10 a.m. to 4 a.m. daily. Try your hand at any of the following games*:
- Latest slot machines (close to 300 available)
- American Roulette tables (four available)
- Blackjack tables (four available)
- Caribbean Stud Poker tables (two available)
- And coming soon, three additional poker tables
Table games are open Monday through Saturday from 6 p.m. to 4 a.m. and Sunday from 4 p.m. to 4 a.m.
*Additional charges may apply.