Sunscape Sabor Cozumel offers a world of family-friendly activities and entertainment for every age and interest:
Tours & Excursions » We have some amazing things
planned while you’re here!
Rock of Ages
Showing at Limelight Theater at Dreams Playa Mujeres for a limited engagement. Mexico’s renowned producer, Gerardo
Quiroz, produces this hit show featuring Sherry, a small-town girl, and city-boy Drew as they fall in love and follow their dreams to the tune of rock legends.
Tour dates run from October 15, 2017 for a limited time only. Don’t miss this exciting show!
Book by Chris D’Arienzo
Arrangements and Ochrestrations by Ethan Popp
"ROCK OF AGES" is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc.
*PG-13: No admittance for those under
the age of 13.
- Kids can build sandcastles, perform in their own plays and go on a weekly campout in our safe, supervised Explorer’s Club for kids
- Outdoor enthusiasts can scuba dive in the waters near world renowned coral reefs near Cozumel or explore nature at Punta Sur National Ecological Park*
- The island of Cozumel is host to amazing sea creatures, including sea turtles. A turtle release program is hosted on the island. Take part in the conservation of this magnificent species and help baby turtles reach their ocean home.*
Do as much or as little as you like. After all, it’s your vacation.
*Additional fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball
- Ping pong
- Nightly entertainment
For guests of Sunscape Sabor Cozumel, great golfing is just 30 minutes away at the nearby Cozumel Country Club. Designed by pro golfer Jack Nicklaus, this 18-hole, 72 par professional and ecological golf course* is located 12 miles from the resort.
*Additional costs apply.
Rock of Ages
Showtime & Tickets
- Friday: 7:00 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:00 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 7:00 p.m.
- Monday: 7:00 p.m.
Ticket Pricing (pricing includes entrance to show and alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks for 30 minutes before the show):
- $139 USD with transportation (Puerto Morelos and North to Playa Mujeres)
- $119 USD (without transportation)
*Information and showtimes subject to change.