Sunscape Sabor Cozumel offers a world of family-friendly activities and entertainment for every age and interest:
Tours & Excursions » We have some amazing things
planned while you’re here!
Rock of Ages
Showing at Limelight Theater at Dreams Playa Mujeres for a limited engagement. Mexico’s renowned producer, Gerardo
Quiroz, produces this hit show featuring Sherry, a small-town girl, and city-boy Drew as they fall in love and follow their dreams to the tune of rock legends.
Tour dates run from October 15, 2017 for a limited time only. Don’t miss this exciting show!
Book by Chris D’Arienzo
Arrangements and Ochrestrations by Ethan Popp
"ROCK OF AGES" is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc.
*PG-13: No admittance for those under
the age of 13.
- Kids can build sandcastles, perform in their own plays and go on a weekly campout in our safe, supervised Explorer’s Club for kids
- Outdoor enthusiasts can scuba dive in the waters near world renowned coral reefs near Cozumel or explore nature at Punta Sur National Ecological Park*
- The island of Cozumel is host to amazing sea creatures, including sea turtles. A turtle release program is hosted on the island. Take part in the conservation of this magnificent species and help baby turtles reach their ocean home.*
Do as much or as little as you like. After all, it’s your vacation.
*Additional fees may apply.
The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMResorts hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
- Beach volleyball
- Ping pong
- Nightly entertainment
For guests of Sunscape Sabor Cozumel, great golfing is just 30 minutes away at the nearby Cozumel Country Club. Designed by pro golfer Jack Nicklaus, this 18-hole, 72 par professional and ecological golf course* is located 12 miles from the resort.
*Additional costs apply.
Rock of Ages
Showtime & Tickets
- Friday: 7:00 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:00 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 7:00 p.m.
- Monday: 7:00 p.m.
Ticket Pricing (pricing includes entrance to show and alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks for 30 minutes before the show):
- $139 USD with transportation (Puerto Morelos and North to Playa Mujeres)
- $119 USD (without transportation)
*Information and showtimes subject to change.